Dock at Charleston Harbor Marina for an Unforgettable Stay
Charleston Harbor Marina sits on the banks of the Cooper River, tucked between Shem Creek and the USS Yorktown. This premier facility is the largest in-water marina in South Carolina, featuring more than 17,000 linear feet of floating dock to accommodate vessels up to 120 feet.
Our Charleston, SC marina is a spirited oasis with everything you need for a relaxing stay. Dock at one of our slips and take advantage of everything our resort and marina has to offer.
The Charleston Harbor Marina's 24-hour fuel dock offers the following services:
- On call 24 hours a day via marina cell (843) 297-2949 or vhf ch. 16
- Two diesel pumps and two gas pumps serving non-ethanol, mid-grade, and ValvTech marine gas and diesel
- Volume fuel discounts
- Complimentary pump-out service via mobile and fixed units
- Two-cycle oil, 15w-40 weight diesel oil, automatic transmission fluid
- Ice and beer
We offer pump outs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Call by 10 am on the day of request to confirm. Calls after 10 am will be put on the list for the next available date. Pump outs are also available at the Fuel Dock.
- 17,000 feet linear dockage
- 459 slips, including deep draft slips with no height limitations
- 42 cable lifts
- Showers and restrooms
- Laundry area
- Full-time experienced dock staff
- ValvTech non-ethanol gasoline and diesel
- Shore Power: 120/240 Volts; 30, 50, 100 Amp
- 24-hour security
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dock office located on the dock
- U.S. Customs Port of Entry
- On-site service from marina complex
- Access to Harborside amenities, including on-site dining, Harborside pool, and concierge services
- Discounted rates at Patriots Point Links 18-hole championship golf course adjacent to the resort
- Complimentary Morning Newspaper and Coffee
- Protective breakwaters and wide floating docks
- Charter service available
- Access to the Mini Mariners Children’s Program (subject to availability)
- Access or preferred enrollment to marina member and resort events, including Bazaar at the Point, Winterfest, Smoke on the Harbor, Burgers Bands and Brews, oyster roasts, and Charleston’s #1 beach party, Party at the Point
- 10% off resort food and beverage at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina with marina card
- 10% off Estuary Spa services with marina card
- Complimentary shuttle to downtown Charleston and grocery store (schedule may vary)
- Access to book resort’s private event space (board room, private movie theatre, yacht club) for member-hosted events
Benefits of an Annual Membership
- Complimentary personalized marina card
- 10% off accommodations at Harborside Hotel with marina card (blackout dates excluded)
- 10% off purchases at the Marina Store with marina card
- The Beacon Newsletter delivered every month with all the latest marina happenings
- Two marina appreciation parties a year to kick off and end boating season
- Holiday boat decorating contests
- Marina tenant parking
- Tenant referral program
- Electric for 33’ and 40’ (annual leases only)
- Electric metered for annual 50’, 66’, and T-Head leases with a $25.00 minimum per month
- Pump-out and wireless services
- 33’ minimum on all boats
All tenants with live-aboard status are metered for electric usage, regardless of slip length. All contracts will be assessed a $5.00 monthly environmental fee. Annual monthly contracts require a security deposit and first month’s dockage (separate check for security deposit). All fees include a 5% surcharge to Patriots Point Development Authority.
Charleston Water Taxi
Travel to historic downtown Charleston from our marina with the Charleston Water Taxi. This service leaves directly from dock A at our marina and lands downtown at the maritime center. It also makes hourly trips to Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum.
Charleston Harbor Yacht Sales
Find the perfect vessel for your needs from Charleston Harbor Yacht Sales. Trust their sales team, which has more than 80 years of experience in the marine industry, to guide you on the purchasing the perfect boat or yacht.
ICW Diving Services
ICW Diving Services began in the summer of 2012 by owner-operator, Mickey Hughston. ICW offers underwater hull maintenance, a very important aspect of boat ownership. Services include hull cleaning, zinc anode inspection, and propeller installation.
Marsh Marine has been Charleston’s tank cleaning professionals of choice since 1966. They clean gas and diesel tanks and A/C and heat exchangers using the latest technology.
Sean Carrol Yachting
Sean Carrol Yachting, Charleston’s premier yacht maintenance provider, is a one-stop shop for all your boating needs. Located in our harbor office, the company specializes in rigging inspection, parts, and repair; fiberglass and gel-coat repair; haul-out services; marine painting; and marine plumbing.
Complete Freedom Yacht Management
Captain Matt Balassone is there every step of the way to assist you with your boat training. Learn everything from lines to emergency boat handling so that you’ll be more comfortable at the helm of your vessel. This instruction gives you the knowledge to be in control, to be safe, and to be more situationally aware.